The Mastercard Foundation and the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) are pleased to announce the Transforming Nigerian Youths programme, which aims to develop a network of entrepreneurial and managerial policy and change-makers in the Nigerian MSMEs sector. In this post, we will show you how to apply MasterCard foundation scholarships for Nigerians.
With the Mastercard Foundation, EDC is assisting 40,000 MSMEs in improving their business and management skills, with an emphasis on agriculture and the creative sectors, with the goal of altering the mindset of Nigerian youth to become more entrepreneurial.
About Mastercard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation wants to make the world a better place for everyone to study and prosper. Everyone, regardless of their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that if people have access to education, financial services, and skills training, they will have that opportunity. Our main objective is to help economically disadvantaged young people in Africa find methods to pull themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty and into a brighter future. Read also about how to Apply for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Goals and Benefits of the Mastercard Foundation/EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
- To wholly change the mindset of Nigerian youth in order for them to become more innovative, self-employed, or job creators.
- To provide market access and support services to existing businesses, particularly those owned by young people.
- Nigerians are learning and receiving information differently thanks to EDC Beam.
Qualifications for the Mastercard Foundation/EDC Transforming Nigerian Youths Program
- Applicants must be Nigerian youth working in a Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Enterprise in the agricultural and creative sectors of the Nigerian economy.
- Applicants must be able to take part in an online training session using EDC’s online learning platform and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Applicants must be passionate about the Nigerian MSMEs sector and dedicated to bringing change to the industry.
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for the award of this scholarship, please visit Mastcard Foundation/EDC official scholarship portal for further information and application submission.