Babcock University Admission Letter printing guidelines for newly admitted students
If you apply for admission to Babcock University and have been given admission to study for a degree certificate in a course of your choice, this article will guide you on how to print your Babcock University admission letter from the school portal. It will also show you steps to follow in order to pay your acceptance fee which, ultimately, will confirm your acceptance of the offer of admission to study at the prestigious private University.
Recently, the management of Babcock University announced the release of the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission letters for the newly admitted students who will be studying various courses for the award of bachelor’s degrees. The aspiring students are therefore advised to follow the guidelines shown in this article to print their admission letters.
Babcock University’s Admission Letter
A provisional admission letter is a document that confirms that you have been offered provisional admission to a university’s degree program.
This official document from Babcock University contains information on the details of your offer of admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing, and the duration of the course. In short, all you need to know about your admission is embedded in the admission letter.
How to Print Babcock University Admission Letter (Step-By-Step)
The procedure for obtaining your official Admission Letter is outlined below.
- To print Babcock University’s admission letter, go to the school’s OFFICIAL ADMISSION PORTAL.
- Sign in with your username and password
- Hover the cursor on the Admission Letter link and click to open
- Click on “GO”
- Scroll down to Print Admission Letter, which appears in a PDF format. You can also download the soft copy to your mobile phone or laptop in case of necessity.
Babcock University’s Acceptance Fee Payment
All provisional admission candidates (excluding Law and Medicine and Surgery students) should visit the approved bank immediately to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira (N150, 000.00), which is part of the school fees, using your Application ID as reference on the E-tranzact payment platform.
On the E-tranzact payment platform, present your Application ID (it is a 5 digit code) at any Commercial Bank.
Arrival, Orientation, And Registration Of New Students
The official resumption date will be committed to all newly admitted students by the university, through the institution’s official communication channels. You are therefore enjoined to monitor your email box for updates from the university.
Upon resumption, however, you are to proceed to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University with the necessary documents to commence your registration. The following credentials are to be kept handy:
- Four (4) copies of your authentic JAMB/UTME result slip. Or, Direct Entry (DE) JAMB Registration Slip.
- Eight (8) copies of passport photographs taken recently
- Four (4) copies of your original birth certificate
- Four (4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents (Ensure the originals are available).
- Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid (Ensure the originals are available).
- Original proof of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
All students are to proceed to their Heads of Department to carry out their mandatory clearance exercise.
All students are to present themselves at Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening, and then to the Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
Hostel Accommodation And Booking
There are two types of hostel accommodation available for new students to choose from. They are Premium and Classic for male and female students. Note that there is no Regular Hall for the newly admitted students.
Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor
Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
Important Points to Note
- Candidates who dodge any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of Fifteen (15) by December 31, 2020 might not be considered for admission.
- Babcock University reserves the rights to withdraw any admission offer if:
- It is found out at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the entry qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained.
- This provisional Admission offer DOES NOT meet the criteria, as shall be provided by JAMB on 2021/2022 Admission Policy.
- Meanwhile, the Non-Refundable Acceptance Levy Deposit highlighted above, together with any other school fees already paid, shall be subject to REFUND on account of 4 only. (b) above.
If you encounter any issues concerning the printing of the letter or you have any questions, kindly inform us in the comment section below.
If you find this content helpful to you, kindly share on your social media platforms for others to read and benefit from the information.