FedPoly Ede HND Admission – Federal Polytechnic (FedPoly), Ede, Osun State, is presently accepting applications into full-time HND (Higher National Diploma) programs for the academic year 2021/2022. The HND form for Federal Poly Ede is now available for purchase online.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND Courses – Full Time
Below are the courses that are available, as well as the requirements and how to get an application form. Note that the following programmes are only available for two academic sessions on a full-time basis
.1. Computer Science
4. Applied Chemistry
5. Physics with Electronics
7. Hospitality Management
8. Leisure and Tourism Management
10. Banking and Finance
11. Business Administration and Management
13. Office Technology and Management
14. Architectural Technology & Management
15. Building Technology
16. Quantity Surveying
17. Estate Management
18. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
19. Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
20. Computer Engineering
Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND)
To be considered for admission to the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programmes, you must meet the following requirements:
- Five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings and a National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant discipline. English Language and Mathematics must be included in the credit passes.
- Evidence of a year’s cognate experience after ND (Industrial Training)
- Applicants who have received a passing grade on the ND must have at least two (2) years of post-national diploma industrial experience.
- Candidates will not be admitted to HND programmes that are different from their ND programmes.
- Candidates for the HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) must attend the interview with their laptop.
- HND Marketing is open to candidates with an ND in BAM/MKT.
- Full-time HND applicants must fill out the JAMB Registration Number that they utilised for their ND programmes.
How to Get an HND Admission Form at Federal Polytechnic Ede
HND FULL-TIME APPLICATION FORM Only ten thousand naira (N10,000:00) is attracted to the programmes. After successfully completing the programme, you will be admitted to any of the Polytechnic’s programmes.
Any Remita Payment method should be used to make the payment:
- Master Card
- Bank Payment
- Online Payment
- Internet Banking
- Remita App etc.
On-line details regarding the programmes, entry requirements, payment options, and registration are accessible at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
The HND Screening Examination will be held at a later date.
Closing Date: No date has been set for the closing of application window.
- To ensure proper arrangements of names, addresses, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number, and other pertinent information, the candidate should fill in the required information himself or herself.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional e-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- HND Candidates must have National Diploma (ND) in the same course with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programs/Polytechnic with a minimum of 1year Post-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization.
- In exceptional circumstances, a candidate with an ordinary pass grade in the National Diploma and at least two (2) years of post-National Diploma industrial attachment/work experience may be considered.
- Lastly, there will be no avenue for a change of course once you have paid the required acceptance fee to confirm the acceptance of your offer of admission.
FedPoly Ede Hotlines: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com