Applications for the Active Citizen Fellowship 2021 are now being accepted. The Fellowship is designed for young Nigerian civil society leaders who have demonstrated a strong willingness to promote democracy and improve the quality of life in their communities via their previous actions. We’ll show you how to apply for the Active Citizen Fellowship 2021 in this article.
As part of the fellowship, fellows will have the chance to learn more about citizen involvement and advocacy from industry experts.
Noble Mission’s History
The Active Citizen Fellowship is for young Nigerian civil society leaders who have demonstrated in the past a strong desire to promote democracy and improve the quality of life in their communities through their actions. As part of the fellowship, fellows will have the chance to learn more about citizen involvement and advocacy from industry experts. Through both political and non-political processes, an active citizen improves the quality of life in a community by learning a mix of information, skills, beliefs, and the will to work to make a difference in society.
The Purpose and Benefits of the Active Citizen Fellowship
- Fellows would be able to learn from industry experts with a plethora of experience.
- One participant will get N50, 000 grant, and all participants will receive one year of premium access to itakeactions.org, valued at N15, 000, to run their campaigns and mobilise community support. Read also 10 Topmost Online Saving Platforms in Nigeria
Active Citizen Fellowship Qualification Requirements
Applicants will be considered if they meet the following criteria:
- You are under the age of 45.
- In Nigeria, you run a registered nonprofit organisation.
- You’ve set aside two hours every week for online training and meet-ups.
- You have a computer with a webcam and enough internet connection.
How to Submit an Application for a Fellowship
Are you qualified and interested?
To apply, go to docs.google.com and type Noble Missions in the search box.
All involved citizens with a recognised non-profit or social enterprise are encouraged to apply. On October 17th, 2021, the application window will close.
For further information, go to this link.