If you want to know how to watch Dstv on your phone for free, make sure you read this post to the end. Many Nigerians want to be able to watch their favorite programs on their mobile phones, on the go, but unfortunately, they do not know how to link their phones to enable mobile viewing. If you are one of these people and you want to connect your phone and watch Dstv on the go, this article is for you. In this post, I will show you how to link your Mobile phone to be able to watch Dstv while away from your house.
In order to watch Dstv on your mobile phone, you must have a Dstv decoder with an active subscription on it. Once you have made this certain, the next step is to proceed to create a Dstv online account.
How to Create a Dstv Account Online
- Visit the Dstv official website
- Click the Sign up option once the page has loaded
- Provide the email address and phone number you submitted to Dstv and create a strong password
- Click Create Account
- After you have successfully created an account, the next step is to download the Dstv Now app from Google or iOS stores, depending on your type of smartphone.
- Now that you’ve downloaded and installed the Dstv App, it’s time to use it.
- Launch the application
- Fill in the email address and password you created earlier.
- Once you have supplied the accurate details, click on Sign-In
Alright! Now you are ready to watch your Dstv on the go. Read How to Buy Data and Airtime With MTN Pulse Points
How Many Device Can I Link to my Account?
Great! L am glad to let you know that you can add up to five different devices to your account. The issue, meanwhile, is that only two people can view at the same time.
Watching Dstv online when not at home is no longer a problem with these instructions from CampusNG. This saves subscriptions that would otherwise be squandered owing to a lack of time to watch Dstv during workdays. Please share this article with your friends and family, and don’t forget to leave a comment in the space below.