KPMG Nigeria is inviting applications for the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 from eligible and motivated Nigerian undergraduates. The scholarship will help selected indigenous students complete their postsecondary education, in line with KPMG Nigeria’s purpose of empowering communities through education.
KPMG continues to build on the success of our member businesses through a clear vision, consistent values, and our people, with a global footprint.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are KPMG member firms in Nigeria. The partners and personnel have been active in Nigeria since 1978, providing full professional services to both domestic and international clients.
Table of Content
- KPMG’s Background
- KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirement
- Dates, Process, and Location of KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Interviews
- How to Apply for KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms that provide audit, tax, and advisory services to clients from a variety of industries and sectors. The Firm has a significant presence in Nigeria and throughout Africa, with the purpose of providing exceptional and high-quality services to global, regional, and local clients, as well as growing product offerings in previously underserved areas. We are a bunch of extraordinary people with diverse backgrounds, skills, and inquisitive minds. We are always aiming towards success. Instead of working alone, we worked as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative cooperation, and we succeed by being open-minded, aiding one another, and believing in one another’s approaches and abilities.
KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirement
To stand a chance of being selected for this KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- They must have completed secondary school in their home state at a public secondary school.
- They must have a minimum of 5 distinctions in WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) must be passed with a minimum score of 230.
- A Nigerian federal institution must have already issued you an admission letter or a provisional admission letter.
- At the time of application, applicants in the 100L and 200L categories will be evaluated.
Dates, Process, and Location of KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship Interviews
Please keep in mind that only those who have completed the application form and meet the eligibility requirements listed above will be invited to take the test.
How to Apply for KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship
Please complete the form below if you are interested and qualified.
Go to forms.office.com and search for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler to apply (KPMG).
For further information, go to this link.