The Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program (NJFP) is a fully financed 12-month programme that aims to improve graduates’ employability by building leadership, entrepreneurial, and on-the-job skills, as well as exposing them to real-world business scenarios. This article focuses on the application portal and requirements for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Program.
Graduates are more prepared to understand the needs, difficulties, and realities that businesses face, as well as how to respond to them effectively. The Fellows’ long-term goal is to feel like they’re making a difference in the commercial and governmental sectors, influencing Nigeria’s future.
About the Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship Programme
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme, a fully paid post-NYSC work placement programme for Nigerians. It will provide mentors who are already engaged in various industries and have obtained significant experience and built capability over the years to provide mentorship and support for the young Nigerians who will be on the programme.
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- You must be a recent (Bachelor’s Degree) graduate from any discipline, not before to 2017.
- You must be at least be 30 years old.
- You must not be employed currently
- Have completed or received a certificate of exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Demonstrate a passion for and commitment to the field of your choice.
- Demonstrate an interest in assisting Nigeria’s socioeconomic development.
- Have a professional demeanor and excellent time management skills.
- You should be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and speech
To be considered an eligible host organisation, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Submit a formal letter of interest demonstrating a thorough comprehension of the NJFP’s goals and a willingness to lend a hand by accepting fellow placements.
- Provide detailed descriptions of the available job requirements.
- Fellows will be provided with mentorship support through specialised sessions with current experienced professionals within their organisations.
- Signing a code of conduct and agreeing to follow the program’s principles.
- Have nondiscrimination policies based on gender, colour, religion, and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal record or convictions, as well as no ties to prohibited organisations like terrorists, drug traffickers, unlawful business, or child labour.
How Do I Apply for Nigerian Jubilee Fellowship?
Please go to https://njfp.ng/apply to access the NJFP application form.
Please keep in mind that registration for the NJFP is absolutely free.