NYSC Batch C Stream II Online Registration – If you are a Nigerian graduate hoping to go for the mandatory National Youth Service Corps with Batch C, Stream II, you will do well to pay attention to the information contained in this post.
This is to inform universities and polytechnics graduates within and outside Nigeria that the NYSC registration portal for Batch C will be open on November 8, 2021, to allow them register for mobilization.
To this effect, all accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria have been directed to mobilise all prospective corps members approved by the respective schools’ senate before the stipulated deadline.
What to do be mobilised for 2021/2022 Batch C Stream II
- Before you can be shortlisted to attend the orientation camp at any time in the near future, there are a few things you should verify and do:
- You must make certain that your name appears on the JAMB Matriculation List.
- Those who have been instructed to regularise their admission must complete all aspects of the JAMB regularisation process.
- Pay off all of your loans while you’re still in school (school fees, departmental dues, etc.)
- If at all feasible, go to your school and lobby for your name to be included on the list.
- Check the NYSC senate list for Batch C to see if your name is there.
Guide to PCMs Online Registration:
- Do not use a proxy to thumb print. (No one should thumbprint for you; you should do it yourself.)
- Double-check the clarity of the passport photo you’ve uploaded.
- Remember your Username and Password from your online registration.
- On your dashboard, request correction of spelling errors and the rearrangement of names. Even after the Orientation Exercise, it continues.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check your records before submitting them.
How to Register for NYSC Batch C Stream II
- Visit NYSC registration portal.
- Click “Mobilization Batch C 2021,” button.
- Fill out all the fields.
- Make sure you didn’t use a proxy to thumbprint.
- Before submitting, double-check all of your information.
Those who were mobilised in prior batches but did not attend the orientation camp should use the revalidation link.
If you previously registered but did not complete or submit your registration for some reason, do not establish a new account; instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your original Username and Password.